fila disruptor 2 womens

in Clan- Events 13.11.2019 09:58
von Edmund Lee | 3 Beiträge

Chic, cold, and ruthlessly modern. The fila disruptor 2 womens flowers lean clean, fresh, and green. They smell true to life, as if fresh from a florist fridge. The violet is just barely sweet, while the carnation lends mild spice. I get a little powder, but this smells more aquatic on my skin. This perfume is a contradiction in the sense that I imagine metropolitan business types in sleek black dresses (think Anna Wintour) wearing this, but it also reminds me of Barbasol and teeters on masculine. Balenciaga Paris smells good and I like it a lot, but it doesnt suit my style.

I truly don t understand the negative reviews for this lovely perfume. I m no fragrance expert, but I would not consider myself a novice either. Balenciaga Paris is a powdery, ladylike fragrance with definite violet notes. Not many people wear it ( at least in south Louisiana) which is a plus in my book! I find fila slides it appropriate for day or evening wear, and somehow, it seems at home during any season of the year. I wear many scents depending on my mood, but when I really want to feel feminine and special I wear this! The longevity and spillage is really good in my opinion.

The notes fila australia stick sharply in my nose and there's something about it that's headache induing. The violet and carnation are somewhat cold and alienating - I know that sounds odd, I'm just not sure how else to describe it. I get the same feeling with other fragrances that use those ingredients too so please don't be too influenced by my review if you are typically drawn to this genre. It is fabulous quality, which is to be expected from Balenciaga.Balenciaga Paris is sharp initially. Not sharp enough to do harm, or to be off putting in any way, but sharp enough to get your attention, fila sliders and (thankfully)keep it.

Edit... slightly warmer day today... can't believe the mandarin I'm smelling today??! I love it even more today. Need to find a way to get a bottle of this marvellous creation!Typical example of what is called "olfative McGuffin". Just nothingness in a flacon. Also, it is another conspicuous example of what is wrong today in all designer's perfumes. Take the name of a great designer, long time deceased. A beautiful flacon, reminiscent of the past. Beautiful, although somewhat gaunty-minimalistic- looking-modern publicity. And then, the juice. Oh, the juice, we haven't thought about it.

But you have to breathe this perfume in really closely and deeply in order to be able to smell it at all. If you dislike the real patchouli, don't worry - here it shouldn't be a problem really. It's a very peaceful and mind-clearing scent. I recommend this scent to anyone who wants go get away from the mainstream or from their everyday perfumes, even if just for a while. It's a relaxing experience.I'm in a long, committed, relationship with Balenciaga Paris, although, we do see other people from time to time. I love the elegant, cool, almost cool-shoulder vibe this gives out.

The violet flower comes in the drydown, if you wear fila white shoes it in colder weather (when this one warms up on the skin, the carnation note can easily overpower the violet). It doesn t get exactly powdery, as one would expect of anything with violets. But it gets mellower during mid to late dry down: creamy and earthy, as in a muted woody base. It s easy to wear in all seasons, but I do prefer it in warm weather (probably because my wardrobe already has too many violets, but just a few "easy" carnations). Balenciaga Paris has low sillage, you won t project anything unless you bathe in it.

nach oben springen

Um das Forum vollständig nutzen zu können Melden sie sich bitte an und Loggen sie sich ein.
Admin

Mitglieder

Mod

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Edith Smith
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 598 Themen und 917 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen