balenciaga sneakers

in Clan- Events 05.01.2020 06:35
von Aurora Jessie | 3 Beiträge

I can pickup cool,green balenciaga sneakers scent of mint but I can also smell something really similar to green stems of a rain washed rose bush Change of phases in this scent is very interesting.first phase is cool and fresh.there's just a whisper of rose covered but green scent of stems and leaves,even a hint of soil.this phase isn't heavily floral. Gradually rose becomes more apparent.

It's not dark or sultry or showy.it feels simple and comfortable but at the same time has character and is original.it makes me think of white rose not pink or red one It's also very long-lasting.first I thought that sillage is moderate at it's best but actually I can smell it myself for hours,so while being soft,projection is great It's good for spring and summer but I also like it in fall,I feel it pictures a botanical garden during a fall day,first rain washed leaves and woods and soil and then natural rose petals warmed with a pale fall sun started to balenciaga men shine after r

From hate to love. This is my story in short. Never happened to me before. Smelled it first time when it came out - absolutely hated it, put it on my 'dislikes' list and never looked back. Until recently, when I reached for it while testing other Balenciaga scents. The world must have balenciaga arena changed for me in the last 3 years, because I loved it. Had to have it immediately. I am charmed to the bone. Great quality. The bottle itself is a wonderful work of art, the pop-artsy minimalistic style of the bottle contrasts with the organic flowers on the box. Long lasting with a decent sillage. I am NOT a rose fan.

Fresh realistic rose , slightly minty, like walking in the woods after a rainfall. I quite like this perfume , A GREEN FRESH ROSE SCENT well done and unique. I like the bottle as well. Looking forward to testing the new version , the notes of the new version balenciaga mens trainers are even more appealing than these. In general,I enjoy Balenciaga perfumes .Balenciaga Florabotanica This fragrance is London in a bottle. I always thought that London was a stoic city with a heavy dose of "prim and proper" but thankfully, I was introduced to the city's dark side by some cheeky Londoners who were friends of friends.

I definitely LOVE the bottle and I know it's one of the few bottles in my collection that I will keep. This is primarily a rose scent, a dusty English rose, but it's surrounded by a strange composition of herbs that make it fresher and lighter. The dusty rose stays throughout  from the initial spray to the dry down, but the herbs sort of take you on a tour around the garden. It's dark, aloof, and fresh, but sadly, not as scary and edgy as I had hoped. When I want to warm this up a bit, I layer it. Today, I layered with Gayle Hayman's Delicious Chocolate and it's a divine, edgier combination. It has its place in my wardrobe, but won't replace my MOR Marshmallow or Balenciaga L'Eau Rose, two of my favorites, but I still love it for its uniqueness.

It's definitely the scent to wear in the garden of a spooky insane asylum in a full moon!Rose is one of my biggest soft spots when it comes to balenciaga socks shoes fragrances. I didn't try out Florabotanica when it first came out, but when I finally did get around to testing it I knew I needed to have it. A majority of rose fragrances are quite simple, but this is what I think makes them so lovable. They never feel like you are going overboard with them. Florabotanica has a little more edge to it than some of my other roses such as Rose 4 Reines, Rose Essentielle EDT Rosee, and Chloe. They are all quite simple and pretty delicate, which is why I find others enjoy them so much.

nach oben springen

Um das Forum vollständig nutzen zu können Melden sie sich bitte an und Loggen sie sich ein.
Admin

Mitglieder

Mod

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Edith Smith
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 598 Themen und 917 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen